Tuesday, August 6, 2013


Meet Muzzy.  Muzzy is one of my alter egos.  She appeared one day on a long train ride .  She is going to help me post on my blog from time to time.  She loves art and is the proprietor of Muzzy's Gallerie d"Art. (I guess she is French).  From time to time Mussy will feature my work or the work of others.  would you like your work included in the gallery?  Just respond here, posting your art with some little comment.

When enough pieces are collected, Muzzy may publish a catalog, for print or ipad.  She would like to include short prose or poetry pieces from time to time.  So send it on in.  If there are classic pieces of art you love or art of others you wish to include, just send in the name of the artist and some contact information.

So, Welcome to Muzzy's!  The champagne is always cold and the conversation always witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment